10 December 2009

20th poll results

As I'm feeling rather productive today I feel it's about time to start up a new poll, which of course means posting the results of the last one.

Which upcoming special release single are you most interested in?

Yamashita Tomohisa - Loveless 56
LANDS (Akanishi Jin) - BANDAGE 29
None. 25
Snow Prince Gasshoudan - Snow Prince 21

I know after listening to all the singles, or in the case for the LANDS single watched the PV, I think for me Yamapi's single was my favorite of the three. Snow Prince Gasshoudan's single though is rather nice for a Junior group, especially the title track. I really hope the movie gets people to buy this single so it can stay in the charts for a while. And I found myself not being too impressed with BANDAGE. It's nice that it's different from what normally Johnny's releases, but I couldn't get myself to like it after a few listens. In fact the more I listened to it the less I liked it. And I'm not really a Jin fan so that doesn't endear me to try to like it either.

And as the end of the year is coming up I have a few ideas for end of year polls, starting with this one, Which group(s) do you want to see more of in 2010? You can vote for multiple groups in this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm a big jin fan BUT i have to say bandage sucks :p i really didn't like it but i'm happy he atleast got number one on the charts i really want to see the movie though...... as for loveless i loved the song and the one song i think is called after the rain or something like that but the rest of the cd i would have to pass on the junior song.....well it has a nice sound maybe i need to give it another listen but i also want to see the movie for that too!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Bandage XD At first, it did not impress me, but the more I listen to it, the more I love it (opposite with u). Loveless is nice, but I'm tired of it already. Snow Prince is suitable for Xmas. Johnny should release more singles like this. Can't understand why there're too many people against it