05 March 2010

Inohara becomes a father.

It's been reported that Inohara Yoshihiko has become a father for the first time as his wife, Seto Asaka gave birth to their son Tuesday.

Tokyograph article. (English)

I have to say this is some happy news that has perked up my spirits after the recent downer I've been in for a couple of the latest Johnny's related developments. I'm really happy for Inohara as he seems like he's the type that will be a great father, especially since he gets to deal with the Juniors still with Hyakushiki-Ou. And I can't imagine him to be anything but happy about entering fatherhood finally.

3 comments:

Irea said...

I heard and am very happy for him. You're right, he'll make a great dad. I'm sure the Hyakushiki boys gave him a present to congratulate him on his fatherhood.

I'd like to read your thoughts on what has happened with Shoon, but I suppose for you too it's being hard to accept. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

yay, i future johnny <3
i'm so happy to hear that, i also think he'll be a nice father!! ^

Thennary Nak said...

@ Irea

Well I haven't gotten around to writing up the post I want to do for Shoon, but after today's post I think I'm just about ready to say what I want to say about him. I just want to make sure I get the words right for it so I want it to be my sole focus when I write it.

@ dollfacesaori

I think I would die from cute seeing a little Inohara as a Johnny. And I'm sure he'll have some great 'uncles' with the guys from the older Johnny's groups.