11 March 2010

Quick news bits.

I've been busy with doing some spring cleaning the past few days as I want to get that done before I have to go back to school at the end of the month. It's kinda amazing how much stuff one can collect over time. But onto the recent Johnny's news.

First off the Kansai Juniors will be doing another drama shorts series. It's currently titled Daremo Shiranai J Gakuen and like their other drama series each episode is set to feature a different cast of Juniors.

For the first episode Kiriyama Akito will be the lead.

Tokyograph article.
(English)

Next in drama news, Ohno Satoshi's upcoming drama, Kaibutsu-kun, has announced it's full cast and he will be joined by another Johnny's member. It's not Chinen Yuri though as it had been rumored but rather Matsuoka Masahiro from Tokio. Matsuoka will be playing the prince of the Demon World, Demonkin.

I now realize I need to catch up with my drama watching because if Mabu is in this I'm going to have to watch it. *is helpless fangirl*

Tokyograph article. (English)
Arama They Didn't post. (English/graphics heavy)

Johnny's net has updated for TV events that family club members can ballot to attend, and amongst the usual programs there is a Tegomass special program. There hasn't been any other word about this special, though I have the feeling that it just might be promotion for their upcoming concert tour seeing as they don't have a new release or anything since their first concert tour last year.

Also Hey! Say! JUMP are listed as the guest for the April episodes of Shounen Club. Kinda surprised as I assumed those episodes would be NYC centered with their single coming out around that time, but I'm still glad to see HSJ doing anything as a full group.

No comments: