26 April 2010

Shadow West's Kitada Kazuya introduction profile

I've finally started on doing translations again. I thought I would start up again with something simple but it ended up being a bit more complicated as for the final segment of the introduction there were a few full sentences that use some Kansai-ben. So like with all my translations if you can spot something incorrect please feel free to tell me, as I am still studying the language.

I ended up picking this because I'm going through my magazine collection, which has mainly become a Wink Up magazine collection, and there was just something that caught my eye about Kitada. I'm glad I did decide to translate this as he seems pretty interesting, especially since he really seems interested in his drawing.


Wink Up October 2009 pg. 79
Kitada Kazuya (εŒ—η”°ε’ŒδΉŸ)
Nickname: Kitada
Birthdate: June 3rd, 1995. 14 years old. (2nd year middle school)
Blood type: B
Birth place: Osaka
Height: 154cm
Weight: 40kg
Foot size: 24cm
Strong point: Talking.
Weak point: Lose interest in things quickly.
Specialty: Drawing
Hobby: Watching Kamen Rider.
Favorite food: Meat, sushi
Disliked food: Tomato
Favorite color: Black
Favorite sports: Tennis
Subject you’re good act: Gym
Subject you’re bad at: Everything but gym.
Favorite animal: Lizard
Reason for applying: Cousin applied for me.
Admired sempai: Ohno Satoshi
Type of girl you like: A kind person.
Your appeal: Me, I can confidently say that I draw as well as an illustrator but I also like manga. Anyway, whichever I decide on, I will have to study. There are about 400 manga books in my house. These 400 books are arranged very neatly. In my room they are the only tidy things. (laugh) There are about 4 manga that I am drawing myself to complete. I would like to properly finish a book and have friends and others read it. It would be great to have everyone say “it’s interesting.”

3 comments:

Novel Tieng said...

he's cute ^^ thanks for the translation

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!
This was my favorite:

Subject you’re bad at: Everything but gym

LMAO, that's so cute!!!!!!!

Thennary Nak said...

@ Novel Tieng

I thought so too. ^__^ And you're welcome.

@ Kevin

He is adorable, and I can't wait to give a try translating his articles from the other magazines I have.