09 May 2010

If I were the producer of Hey! Say! JUMP's album...

Like probably a lot of Hey! Say! JUMP fans I've been speculating and dreaming about what the upcoming album is going to look like. And if I was in charge of the album I have a good idea of how I would like it to be based on what the album releases for other Johnny's artists have been like.

I'm sure like most Johnny's albums there will be a good number of tracks, I think most do tend to be around 14 tracks long. Of course HSJ have released five singles so that would leave nine tracks for non-single songs. I personally would like to see more than that though considering the wait for this release and without even adding any new songs to HSJ's library they already have enough from their concerts to fill an album and then some.

I would like the LE to have a bonus CD and for it to be like KAT-TUN's Cartoon KAT-TUN II You album. For those not familiar with the release the LE had a bonus CD with recorded tracks of songs from KAT-TUN's Junior days. Of course HSJ wasn't a Junior group, but most of their concert songs have never been recorded and put on a CD and it would those songs that would be on this bonus CD. I suggest this so the songs on the main CD will be more new songs.

For the main CD I think it would be good to take a page from V6's albums. On those there are a mix of full group songs, sub unit songs, and even mixed members songs which would allow for solos for at least a couple of members. It will also allow for things like duets, so Yabu and Hikaru have any one of their duets on the album, as well as open up the possibility for a Hey! Say! Band song to be on the album.

And for bonus tracks on the RE version I think having the piano versions of Ultra Music Power and Star Time would be great.

Of course I'm not going to get too hopeful about any of this actually happening, but until more information comes out I guess I can keep dreaming.

1 comment:

5人であらし said...

domo~~~
I found your blog....
and you are JE fans too....
I'm so happy!!
hehe...
I'm also a fan of JE ^^v