14 June 2010

Kikuchi Fuma introduction profile

I've decided to go back about a couple of years and do Kikuchi Fuma's introduction profile from the August 2008 Wink Up issue.



Kikuchi Fuma (菊池風摩)

Nickname: Fuma
Birth date: March 7th, 1995. 2nd year middle school.
Blood type: A
Place you're from: Tokyo
Height: 165cm
Weight: 45kg
Strong point: Doing my best for the things I like.
Weak point: Avoiding food I have never tried.
Hobby: Walking.
Specialty: Singing. Chatting.
Reason for applying: I admire Arashi.
Admired sempai: Arashi, Tackey & Tsubasa
Type of girl you like: A kind, bright and energetic person.
Personal appeal: I don't know what will happen but I will do my utmost best.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Fuma-chan!!!!!!
I'm so glad that you decided to translate his article *is EXTREMELY Fuma biased*

His weak point is one of mine as well XD

He looks super cute in that picture!!!

Fuma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thennary Nak said...

I'm glad it made you happy. I don't think he has ever failed to look cute, IMHO.