30 June 2010

SMAP magazine and solo tour for Ueda

SMAP will be releasing a special one shot magazine on August 25th called Super-fashion & Music Assemble Photo-magazine. It will not only feature exclusives for the members of the group themselves but also of other celebrities the members will have conversations with.

Tokyo Graph article. (English)

Also Johnny's net has updates to confirm that Ueda Tatsuya will be having a solo tour beginning on the 4th of August and ending on October 3rd. The tour will be with the Junior band FiVe and the dates for the first few concerts do fall between concert dates for the World Tour leg of the summer KAT-TUN concert tour.


Then on just to mention something blog related I do have plans to get around to updating the look of this blog soon, as I have more time on my hands than I would like. So expect some little updates in the coming month as I update some things and add some others to make this blog a bit more useful for readers.

No comments: