27 July 2010

Johnny's fall 2010 drama rumors

For a while I've been wondering whether or not to make a post for when the drama rumors come out and have finally decided to just go ahead and do so. I, of course, caution not to take these as things that are set in stone, hence why they are only rumors. For some seasons they've been pretty spot on but for others they've also been quite off so take it all with a gain of salt.

From the list
there are two dramas that are rumored to have Johnny's as leading actors. Of course to probably no one's surprise one of them is for a member of Arashi, this time it is Ninomiya. The other drama is for Nakayama Yuma who will be co-starring with actress Shinohara Ryoko.

TBA
Date: October 2010, Tuesdays 9.00 pm
Station: Fuji TV
Cast: Ninomiya Kazunari

Koganebuta ~ Ketsuzei o Kuraumonotachi
Date: October 2010, Wednesdays 10.00 pm
Station: NTV
Cast: Shinohara Ryoko, Nakayama Yuuma

I'm a bit surprised that Ninomiya is getting another drama with all his recent movie work but I guess Johnny's wants to keep him busy with acting if this rumor pans through.

I was much more surprised to see Nakayama on the list. I had been hoping that a Hey! Say! JUMP member get a drama for the Fall, but as I do like Nakayama I can't feel too heartbroken at the moment, especially with it all being rumor still.

Though it did make me wonder if this would mean we would be getting a new NYC or NYC boys single if Johnny's is in charge of the theme song. I think now that HSJ finally has an album I would be okay with that, though still would prefer more HSJ.

Of course I still haven't given up all hope of someone from HSJ to get a drama role as there are always supporting or guest roles. But as I've mentioned a few times already this is all just rumor right now and it'll still be a bit before the networks begin to make their official announcements.

2 comments:

Meow said...

well, if this's Nakayama who's having a lead role in the drama, i'd be glad for the boy since I think he was well ignored since Yuuki 100%, but I want to see BEST in a drama so badly

Thennary Nak said...

I'm completely with you. Especially with wanting to see the members of BEST in a drama. It's been way too long since any of them had a drama role.