13 July 2010

Kanjani8 drama theme song & Kis-My-Ft2 Dwango webpage

Sorry for being M.I.A. recently, I just haven't been feeling well. But I'm better now and I'll be working on catching up now.

First off is the freshest news, Kanjani8 will be doing the theme song for the GM Odore Doctor. This is the first time Kanjani8 are doing a drama theme song. The drama itself stars Higashiyama Noriyuki with Ohkura Tadayoshi also being a part of the cast.

While August 25th has been announced for the release date for the single there is no further information about it yet.

Tokyo Graph article.

Next is some news that has been floating around for a while, but as a part of the campaign with Dwango for Kis-My-Ft2 they have a website. They actually use photos of the group members on the site and advertise that there are downloadable version of the photos for those with Japanese cell phones. They have also listed the locations of advertisements in the Shibuya Station for fans to check out. You can also view the commercials on the website.

Kis-My-Ft2 Dwango website.

No comments: