11 August 2010

26th poll results

I figured it was about time I updated the poll. So here are the results for 'When a group loses a member who do think you should support?'

The group and those who left. 18

The ones remaining in the group only. 6

Those who left the group only. (If were your favorite.) 0

Only the original group with all the original members together. 3

It depends on the situation. 24


It looks like most are pretty loyal to the group when something like this happens, which thankfully is not often.

The new poll will be a favorite member poll for NEWS. Mainly because I realize I have yet to do one for them and that seems wrong seeing as they're my favorite group.

And I'd like to quickly mention, as off topic as it is, I've been rescanning my Johnny's photo collection. I've gotten a good chunk of them scanned so far but I'm going to wait until I've scanned them all before updating the photo post. There have been some changes to the collection as I've decided to get rid of some photos but I've added news ones too. I hope to be done scanning by the end of the month at the latest.

No comments: