01 August 2010

SMAP give Shanghai another try, & Kis-My-Ft2 1st photo book

It was announced today that SMAP will be heading to Shanghai to perform at Shanghai Stadium on October 9th and 10th. This will be the group's first time holding a concert outside of Japan.

They were to have had their first overseas concert back in July at the Shanghai World Expo but it was canceled due to concerns about crowd control.

Tokyohive article.
(English)


Also the Kis-My-Ft2 photo book has become available for pre-order already. At cdjapan they have it listed for an October 2010 release on the page for it but I noticed that if you save it for later or pre-order it they give it an October 12th release date. I would assume that is the tentative date for the release but until there is more official news given on the matter understand that the date can change.

Kis-My-Ft2 First Shashinshu (Photo Book) (Title subject to change) / Kis-My-Ft2

No comments: