08 August 2010

TakiCHANnel on air.

Meant to post this yesterday but I've been really busy these past couple of days. I will be responding to comments in the next day or so as I don't have much time on the net for now.

But as I reported earlier there is a new Johnny's net section which is a page for a web program produced by Hideaki Takizawa, TakiCHANnel. The first episode launched a couple of days ago as well as an uphaul of the page itself. It know has a new background image of an imaginary city street with the images of Juniors plastered just about everywhere. (I personally am quite amused at the 'la femme Ryosuke' ad featuring Hashimoto Ryosuke.) If you click on the screen on the cityscape you'll see the first episode featuring Kis-My-Ft2 as they answer trivia questions about their group.

One thing that really jumps out at me is the fact that all the photos used on this site of the Juniors are actually clear with no photo shop layering to make them look a bit strange but they look as clear as any of their magazine photo shoots. I've gone ahead and made a snapshot of the web page for quick reference for people to see what I mean.


Also of note on the page is the J Birthday link which has a calender with the birthdays of several Juniors (both Kansai and Tokyo) listed. One can only assume that these will be the Juniors that will get featured on this web program. From that then the groups that will be featured will be; Kis-My-Ft2, A.B.C.-Z, B.I. Shadow, 7WEST, B.A.D., Snow Prince Gasshoudan, Question?, Veteran, Hip Hop Jump and BOYS. And the un-grouped Juniors are; Takada Sho, Masuda Ryo, Kyomoto Taiga, Anderson Casey Takashi, Morimoto Shintaro and Yasui Kentaro.

There's also a message from the producer (Tackey) and a a contact us link that will let you send an e-mail in. There are two links at the bottom that aren't open yet, one for a gallery and the other is a quiz. I hope those open soon as they seem pretty interesting, though I know I probably won't be able to completely read the questions and answers for the quiz.

All in all though, I'm pretty impressed with this web page so far. I'm really glad Johnny's has decided to branch out more on the net as for overseas fans it's the easiest way to keep in touch with what's going on with the boys as we don't have them featured on TV programs like in Japan.

No comments: