16 December 2010

Arashi tops 2010 ringtone charts

It's that time of the year that the yearly charts come out and Dwango has released their ringtone charts. Arashi dominates them, unsurprisingly taking the top three places.

Probably the more interesting Johnny's on the chart is Kis-My-Ft2 placing third on the full song ringtone chart with Inori.

Momo Edgewood blog.
(English)


Charting that well despite not being a debuted group is pretty good. I can't help but feel that with the upcoming drama with Fujigaya and Kitayama that Kisumai is on the verge of a debut. Of course it could also be a lot of wishful thinking on my part to as I've wanted them to debut for years. But I honestly can't think of a better time and like with the digital release on Dwango they are proving that they can sell. So here's hoping 2011 will be their year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, really? Kis-my ft2- made it so well with Inori?? It´s really amazing for a non-debuted group and I´m so happy for them.
So it seems like the commercial for dwango, where they also performed Inori, helped a lot .

I agree with you: it seems like Johnny is preparing kismy for a debut next year.
They toured with KAT-TUN, released their own photobook, Dwango CM, and now the drama... I mean, why would Johnny push them if not for a debut?!
I really have the feeling ,2011 will be Kismy´s year !!
Well if they won´t debut next year, then I think they´ll never. Because the members also get older and as we know, Kitayama is already 25.
Anyway, they really deserve a debut, so I can´t wait for next year.

And congrats to Arashi, but that wasn´t so surprising^^;

Kismy said...

Awwww, I´m sooo proud of Kis-my ft2!!
Since they are my fav. Junior´s, I was so glad to read those news.
Please let them debut >_< They really deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Yayy for Arashi !!

Thennary Nak said...

@ Anonymous 1

That's how I figure it too. They've put so much effort into promoting the group recently it doesn't make much sense if they were to stay Juniors. And with Fujigaya and Kitayama in that upcoming drama and not a couple of the younger members it really looks like to me they want to debut the group, not just a few of the members.

I hope 2011 is their year too.

@ Kismy

I'm really proud of them too. And I'm always hoping they'll get to debut.