11 January 2011

Tokio Marathon Runner

Kokubun Taichi has announced that he will be running in his first full marathon on February with the annual Tokyo Marathon. Running in the marathon was proposed to him by one of the shows he's a regular on, Sport!, and he agreed as a sports enthusiast.

In the article it mentions he's a regular on 10 different radio and television programs and will have to also prepare for a nationwide tour with TOKIO that starts in March.

Tokyo Graph article. (English)


I really have to respect Taichi for challenging a marathon with a busy schedule like that.

I am very happy though to hear that TOKIO will be touring this year. I got to see them live when I was in Japan in 2009 and they are amazing to see perform and they had the most varied fans when it came to age and gender. I also hope that this tour means they'll finally be releasing a new album as one is well overdue from them.

No comments: