13 February 2011

A couple small pieces of news.

I've been wanting to make a big post putting down all my thoughts about Kis-My-Ft2's debut but I'm making myself wait a bit longer in hopes I won't miss something and feel the need to write another. So until then I'll post the couple pieces of news I had planned on sharing yesterday but got forgotten in my excitement.


First off, Arashi continues to break records. This time they have become the only Japanese music artist to have sold over 4 million music DVDs according to Oricon's charts. They are almost 2 million copies in front of the next biggest seller, Morning Musume.

Oricon article. (Japanese)


Also in recent news it's been learned that Kato Shigeaki will be in a drama SP that will air on March 7th titled, New – Jidan Koshonin Ura-file. He will be playing the role of an insurance company worker.

Momoedgewood Mediawatch. (English)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will post about your thoughts on Kis-my-ft2´s debut.
I´m interested in reading it^^