27 February 2011

Kis-My-Ft2 updates

Fujigaya Taisuke is going to be in an upcoming drama SP. The drama SP is titled Bishouku Cameraman Hoshii Yuu no Jikenbo 2 ~Kyouto Genjimonogatari Hananomichi no Satsujin~ and will air in April.

The next is that according to the Johnny's net listing Tamamori Yuta is no longer participating in the upcoming Takizawa Kabuki show. There is a note saying that he isn't doing the butai because of another job though what that job might be is currently unknown.


Personally I'm guessing that Tamamori has snagged a drama role and will be busy filming which would explain why he had to pull out of Takizawa Kabuki. Of course this is just speculation on my part here. Though it would sense and it would be smart for Johnny's to make sure members of Kis-My-Ft2 keep getting acting roles early on to help grow their popularity.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Since he is one of the more popular members, I also think he was chosen for a drama role.
Otherwise I can´t imagine what "other job" is.
But I´m glad that all members are doing some activities at that time.