05 March 2011

Shonentachi DVD and Yan Yan JUMP to TV

This seems to be a good time for exciting news to come out.

First off the Shonentachi Koshi Naki Rogoku butai that the Kansai Juniors and Tokyo Juniors did last year is getting a DVD release. The release has two discs, one for the Tokyo production and the other for the Osaka production. Both contain the play and the Showtime portion of the show. You can find the full list of Juniors that participated in the shows on CD Japan's listing page (though all in Japanese).

Shonentachi Koshi Naki Rogoku / Theatrical Play



Then starting in April on TV Tokyo Hey! Say! JUMP and the Juniors will have a new TV program, titled Yan Yan JUMP. Very little about the program is known right now as so far the only information found about it is on Johnny's net. Hopefully more information about the program will come out soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wondered if they would just give up on a Shonentachi DVD but I guess since Kisumai is debuting thye decided to release it.

I'm excited about the new show! I'm glad more juniors will get a chance to be on another show besides SC.I guess they will rotate HSJ and jr members. I'm even more excited because I saw Hasshi in the preview

Jackie said...

Seriously, I was SO HAPPY when I heard about the Shounentachi DVD. It´s kind of a dream became true and the best thing is, there are two DVD´s , also with the Kansai version. Thank you Johnny!

About the new show for HSJ: I´m glad !! And if we will be able to see Juniors as well ( like in the preview) I will become even more happy.
HSJ will take over the hosting at SC and now new variety show for them.. awesome! I really hope that some of the more "hidden" members, like Inoo, Keito, Ryutaro, will get the chance to shine more with this show.

Thennary Nak said...

@ Anonymous

I think the Kisumai debut probably played a part on having it released on DVD as well. Though I won't complain as it looks like a release worth getting excited for.

I'm guessing they'll rotate the hosts as well, which I think would be the best way to do it so everyone gets a turn.

@ Jackie

I'm really excited at the two DVDs too. I really wanted to see more of the Kansai Juniors and this looks like it'll deliver.

I hope this will be a good chance for those members as well. I think Keito will have the best chance of those three with his upcoming drama role as Johnny's will want to give him a bit more of a push for that.