09 March 2011

A year full of Juniors.


Today my copy of the Johnny's Jr. calendar for 2011-2012 came in. I'm so glad I got it as it has a good mix of Juniors in it, though it already is outdated with Kis-My-Ft2's debut announcement. And the Nakayama Yuma calendar is nice and surprisingly the only place to find pictures of him with this release as he is absent from the main calendar. Sadly though I wasn't careful enough opening the box the calendars came in and damaged the cover to the Yuma calendar which makes me rather sad as it's a nice picture of him.


Now while i would love to scan this to share with everyone unfortunately the main calendar is too big for the scanner I have. The Yuma one though is small enough for my scanner so I'll probably just do that one. Though I can't give a time frame for when I'll have it done as I'll be busy in the next few days. But hopefully I'll find the time to do it before the end of the month.

I will give a list of all Juniors that are included by order they are listed on the few last pages that have their profiles.

A.B.C.-Z

Totsuka Shota
Kawai Fumito
Tsukada Ryoichi
Goseki Koichi
Hashimoto Ryosuke
Kis-My-Ft2

Kitayama Hiromitsu
Tamamori Yuta
Fujigaya Taisuke
Senga Kento
Miyata Toshiya
Yokoo Wataru
Nikaido Takashi

(solo)

Morimoto Shintaro

B.I.Shadow

Nakajima Kento
Kikuchi Fuma
Matsumura Hokuto
Kochi Yugo

7WEST

Shigeoka Daiki
Kamiyama Tomohiro
Takemoto Shinpei
Fujii Ryusei
Kotaki Nozomu
Shingaki Yuto

B.A.D.

Kiriyama Akito
Nakama Junta

BOYS

Nakata Daichi
Hamada Takahiro

Shadow WEST

Mukai Koji
Kaneuchi Toma
Kitada Kazuya
Koja Nairu
Asada Junya

Mis Snow Man

Sanada Yuma
Nozawa Yuki
Fukazawa Tatsuya
Miyadate Ryota
Watanabe Shota
Sakuma Daisuke
Iwamoto Hikaru
Abe Ryohei

Toudan

Senzaki Ryota
Watanabe Reiya
Muro Masaya
Nitta Naoto

Hip Hop JUMP

Tanaka Juri
Hagiya Keigo
Lewis Jesse
Murata Rikito
Morohoshi Shoki
Kadoi Kento

Veteran

Ito Masashi
Hamanaka Bunichi
Kikuoka Masahiro
Muro Tatsuki
Yamasaki Kunta
Muro Ryuta

They Budou

Yamamoto Ryota
Eda Tsuyoshi
Hayashi Shota
Takahashi Ryu

M.A.D.

Tatsumi Yudai
Koshioka Yuki
Fukuda Yuta
Matsuzaki Yusuke

Question?

Yodogawa Yoshihiro
Fujiie Kazuyori
Igo Akun
Goto Hiromi
Ishigaki Daisuke * listed also as a member of FiVe

FiVe

Uesato Ryota
Makino Koji
Nakaegawa Rikiya

(grouped together)

Masuda Ryo
Kyomoto Taiga
Yasui Kentaro
Takada Sho

Snow Prince

Kishimoto Shintaro
Otsuka Yuya
Nakamura Reia
Kurita Kei
Inoue Mizuki
Okada Aoi
Chino Aoi
Haba Yuki
Hashimoto Ryo
Miura Wataru
Tanimura Ryuichi

(grouped together)
Morita Myuto
Kawashima Noeru
Anderson Casey T.
Nakada Hiroki
Shimekake Ryuya
Ishikawa Takuya
Kobayashi Mizuki
Tanaka Seiji
Hanawa Daiki
Matsumoto Akio

Little Gangs

Fujiwara Joichiro
Okazaki Takumi
Nakata Atsushi
Tatsuta Takayuki
Imae Daichi

Gang Star

Fugal Shawn Goku
Kusumoto Yukino
Arimoto Yu
Uemura Masaya

(grouped together)

Konno Takayuki
Akiyama Daichi
Yamashita Kazunari
Kishi Yuta
Wakiyama Rei
Takahashi Rin
Sato Shori
Kuramoto Kaoru
Taniguchi Yuya
Fukumoto Taiki
Kawaguchi Yu
Nishimoto Kyohei
Jinguji Yuta
Ushida Yusuke

4 comments:

Kismy said...

I´ve bought the Jr calendar too and I was especially positive surprised about Yuma´s calendar. There were many nice shoots of him.
I knew he wouldn´t be included in the Jr.calendar because he already has a solo one, otherwise it would get too much.

Since I´m Kis-my-ft2 fan especially, I was of course glad that they were featured a lot.
But I didn´t like some closeups, like from Kitayama and Tamamori.
It didn´t show their best side.

But overall, a really nice calendar!

Ani2 said...

the most made me happy that in the Jr calendar, there was so much of 7West especially from Shige ! I hope with this that more people get to notice Kansai Jr´s more and I´m REALLY hoping for a debut (Shige or other of 7West.) But seems like Koji Mukai gets more and more noticed by Johnnys too, which makes me happy too.
Especially the recent Wink Up cover with Shige, Koji and Kaneuchi on the cover together with Tokyo Jr´s.
And I agree with Kismy, Yuma´s calendar is beautiful. I especially love the photo where he is sleeping or baking a strawberry cake. Most cool was when he was styled like Elvis or so. this boy is just soooo handsome.

Anonymous said...

First I was not sure what to think of Yuma getting his own calendar, as a Junior(!!), but after seeing his calendar, my thinking changed completely into a positive thinking. I wouldn´t have thought that his calendar would look THAT nice, and I´m saying this as a Non-Yuma-fan, but almost his scans are awesome!
That makes me wonder: was there any Johnny´s before who got a solo calendar? Yuma is really obviously treated special..
And I´m not sure if this is true, but I heard that NYC is finally listed as debuted group on J-Web,so it means Yuma isn´t a Junior anymore,right?

As for the main calendar, Nakaken is just so photogenic, he looks sooo good in every shot and well, he looks really like an idol to me.
Also that there were many pages of Mis Snow Man is great since I love those guys.

Anonymous said...

When getting my calendar, I got a little disappointed for both calendars. Everyone sais that Yuma´s calendar is so nice and I´m a fan of Yuma but while watching, I thought Yuma doesn´t look that handsome as he normally is. I´ve seen soooo many magazines where he looks soooo incredibly awesome but seems like WinkUp staff didn´t put a lot of money in it or probably the photographer was not that good..I don´t know but there were several photos which disappointed me. And I KNOW how good Yuma really looks like and it´s sad that they couldn´t show it in his solo calendar too.

The same goes kind of for the Jr.calendar as well. In magazines they always have so many nice shootings but if it comes to the calendar, many shootings are not so nice, I wonder why?
Also, for example one Junior page where Noeru is in or Anderson etc. their page looks so plain and boring, created kind of without love.. the poor boys.
but seems like I´m the only one thinking like that because everyone is praising the Jr calendars that much.

Of couse I like many pages as well, but comparing to other shootings I´ve seen in magazines, the calendars were a bit disappointing for me.