13 December 2011

Q&A Month: Question 10

Okay, it looks like I'm pretty much on track for keeping up on blog posts, minus replying to comments, for now. Tomorrow will be Massu's turn for the Countdown to NEWS project I'm doing and I'll be making sure to get another question answered. Also I know my Kis-My-Ft2 single is on the way, so whenever that comes in I'll do a review post for it and sometime soon I want to do a Shounen Club post as there seems to be some interesting things going on with the Juniors.

Today is the final question from Chris: - you blog about Johnnys in general but do you have a top favourite group or JE singer?

I’m one of those people who rarely have a single favorite but I do have a few groups and members that are at the top of my love pile. For groups; NEWS and Hey! Say! JUMP are there with TOKIO and Kis-My-Ft2 not far behind.

Then for favorite individuals I think the list more or less goes like this: Kato Shigeaki, Nagase Tomoya (the only Johnny’s I legitimately have a crush on), Takaki Yuya, Okamoto Keito, Nakayama Yuma and Senga Kento. Of course there are plenty of others that I could list but these are the ones that I know I favor a bit more than them.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I really like your list of crushes. I like it because you favour the more kind of "underdogs", people who don´t get much attention in Johnny´s like Keito, Senga,Shige, Takaki. Nakayama Yuma also seems to have lots of haters around foreign fandom ( I don´t know how the situation is in Japan).
Thanks for replying :)

Thennary Nak said...

Well it's technically Nagase as the only real crush, the others are more the ones I admire or feel that I can relate to the most.

And I noticed that I tend to like the "underdogs" as well.

You're welcome.