22 February 2012

Kis-My-Ft2 single and album update

We finally have some more information about the tracks on the upcoming Kis-My-Ft2 single and album.

The B-side track on the single SHE! HER! HER! will be titled Deep your voice. I guess it is a fitting track name for the single as it seems to be as strange as the title of the A-side.

Then for the album the full track list for the bonus disc Kis-My-Zero, that comes with the limited edition that comes with a bonus CD, is out. So the pre-debut tracks we will be getting with this album are:

Endless Road
Inori
Kis-My-Me-Mine
Endless Road
FIRE BEAT
Smile
Eien no Ticket
3D Girl

I do not think I can honestly say I am unhappy with getting these songs on CD finally, but I cannot help but think there are still plenty of other pre-debut songs I would love to see released on CD. Hopefully we will eventually get them, much like how KAT-TUN has released most of their pre-debut songs over time.

But I will still be exceedingly happy about having Inori, Kis-My-Me-Mine, FIRE BEAT and Smile in CD quality at last.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I´m so excited about Inori, Smile and Fire beat !! So glad that they put it into the album.

Thennary Nak said...

I'm really excited for them too. Of course I'm also excited that we are also getting a full CD of new songs as well as these old favorites.