15 March 2012

Kis-My-Ft2 to get their own variety show

Kis-My-Ft2 will be getting their first regular variety program in April on TV Asahi. The title of the program is HamaKisu, which has been a special program that TV Asahi has been airing on an irregular schedule for a while. It teams up comedian Hamaguchi with Kisumai to teach the boys something about variety programs. The show will air on 1:21AM on Wednesday nights (though technically it would be Thursday but Japanese scheduling is always a bit wonky like that).

Oricon article. (Japanese)


Well congrats for Kisumai. I had the feeling that they would be eventually moving on to their own variety program. This should hopefully just be the start for them and it could be a great opportunity for the s-My-2 group to get time to shine. I can especially see Miyata Toshiya doing well on variety shows as he has such a fun and goofy personality that is pretty entertaining to watch.

No comments: