17 April 2012

NEWS countdown and announcement, live blog.

Okay, I confess to just sitting around on the computer just waiting for the new countdown to end. And partly so I can make a post to share the news, if just because I do not have someone around to actually fangirl with.  I am just so excited and want the rumors to be true.

Only about a minutes left until the countdown ends, and I hope the server does not crash this time...

And it just tells you that K-chan News is airing. I guess I have to wait a bit longer to get reports from people who can listen to the program on the announcement. Which I shall do by searching the internet until I find what I am looking for because I just have to know.

Okay, I found a internet stream for K-chan News. It seems like I have not missed the announcement as Koyama Keiichiro said they still had an announcement to make, if I heard things right. It is so great to listen to the guys together. So exciting.

And I will post this as is now and update as things continue.

I am probably a bit too smitten with Shige saying "Aishiteru".

These guys are such dorks and I love them so much for it. But yea, they are just answering letters right now. I do hope there is more than this, even though I am loving hearing them all.

It seems like it is time now, Koyama is talking about the countdown and announcement. Drum rolls... And BEST album is announced! And single is confirmed as well!

Another announcement... Didn't get that Koyama... I just don't know the word they are using for that last announcement. I guess I will have to find someone who knows what it is.

Okay, I feel stupid for not recognizing tour, especially as it is a borrowed word from English. But yea, they will also be doing a tour to top everything.

It sounds like they mentioned something about fans being able to vote for something, not sure if it is the BEST album tracks or for the setlist for the tour. I guess that is something I will have to find information for.

JE has updated their site to have the information up there. It does look like fans will get to vote for some of the tracks on the Best album and it looks like the guys get to pick their favorite songs as well. And if I am reading it right they do mention that all songs since their debut will be up for voting. (Just a quick edit, it seems like the Best will be two discs, the first being the singles and the second is the fan voting thing with the top four being selected. So I think then that would mean every NEWS song minus the singles are up for voting.)

There looks to be an announcement for an update later which I will guess is for the voting. I hope overseas fans will be able to vote as well.

And one last update before I am called away again, NEWS IS BACK!!!








2 comments:

DaftYoungen said...

Thank you so much for this.
I was just about heart broken, thinking I couldn't get to the radio station. No matter where I stream it doesn't work for me....but you have no idea how much i appreciate this. Thank you thank you thank you.

Thennary Nak said...

No problem. I knew I was not the only one dying for information about this and this blog is all about sharing with other fans.