13 April 2012

Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou CM

I know I do not normally share streaming videos on this blog but I decided to make an exception as I am just really excited about the Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou (Bakaleya High School) drama. I know it probably will not be great when it comes to story and things like that but a series like this is pretty much a fan service series for the idols in it. And as a fan of just about all the Johnny's that will be in it I know I will probably like it. It even has the school delinquents with hearts of gold going for it, which is a trope I am weak to for J-dramas.

So here is one of the CMs for the drama that is floating around.


I am really excited and cannot believe everything I have to look forward to this weekend.

Oh, and I will probably be hunting the videos for the episodes of this series every week and I will probably just go ahead and share my thoughts on them here. No promises though.

No comments: