26 October 2012

The Junior Concerts are Coming

Two concerts featuring the Juniors have been announced, one for the Tokyo Juniors and the other for the Kansai Juniors. Information about both came be found on Johnny's net.

The Kansai Junior concert will be held November 23rd in Osaka and the ORIX Theater. It will headline Nakayama Yuma and has the Kansai Juniors Kiriyama Akito, Nakama Junta,  Shigeoka Daiki, Kamiyama Tomohiro, Kotaki Nozomu and Fujii Ryusei listed by name under his. And of course it mentions that there will be other Kansai Juniors participating.

The other concert will be on December 16th at Yokohama Arena and from the title is to feature the Fresh Juniors, or the newer Juniors.


It is nice to see Yuma back with other Kanjuu, especially past group members. It is a bit odd to just have it randomly in November as the Kanjuu normally have Christmas concerts that he could have done with them, so I wonder if there might be a bit more to this concert. Though that is just me being hopeful, as I really would love to have something big happen for the Kanjuu soon.


The last time they had concerts featuring the Fresh Juniors was back in 2009 when they came out with Nakayama Yuma w/B.I.Shadow and NYC boys, so I am very curious what Johnny's has planned for this concert. Especially since they are using the Yokohama Arena, compared to a hall where the 2009 concerts took place. I mean it was at the Yokohama Arena that Hey! Say! JUMP and Kis-My-Ft2 had their debut announcements. I do not think we will get a debut announcement but there is a presidence about this venue that something should happen/be announced at this concert.

I hope that at least we will get a new group or two formed for the concert, maybe a special temp unit. I cannot think of a group that I would like to see debuted so soon, as it would really be only Bakaleya6 and noonboyz, maybe Snow Man, to go from but none of the members in those groups are Fresh Juniors. And as much as I love B6 I would rather have them wait a while before debut as there are some things they need to iron out for a group before I would consider them debut ready.

In any case I know I will be excitedly awaiting any news from these concerts.

No comments: