15 June 2013

Kis-My-Ft2's Kiseki

Since I am taking a bit of a break before finishing my trip I figured I should see about catching up with any news I missed while I was on the road.

It has been announced that Kis-My-Ft2 will be doing the theme song for Tamamori Yuta's upcoming drama series, Pin to Kona. The title of the song will be Kimi tono Kiseki. There has been no single release date attached to the announcement.

Barks article (Japanese)


I was hoping they would be doing the theme song for the drama. I believe that there is a short preview of it out there somewhere, if not there will be when the previews for the drama series start up soon.

I am certain the single for this song will be released in August, so it can be close to the group's debut anniversary. I also think there is a strong chance that it will end up being a double A-side with the other track being the theme song for Fujigaya Taisuke's upcoming drama, kinda like last year with Beginners and Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou's theme songs being on the same single as they both aired during the same single.

Either way I am looking forward to the group's next release as I have been enjoying their current style.

No comments: