05 August 2013

Johnny's Under 100: Yabu Kota

Yabu Kota
Group: Hey! Say! JUMP
Birthdate: January 31, 1990

Watching through the years of Shounen Club episodes I can say I have seen Yabu grow up. From the cute little thing he was back when Ya-Ya-Yah was just formed to the young man he is today.

I feel he is wasted being in Hey! Say! JUMP, as if there any members that should have no issue with having work on a regular basis he should be among them because of the popularity he had with Yax3. I guess he still does better than most of the group with that but I would like to see him doing more.

1 comment:

Kai said...

I want to let you know that Yabu was given a producer role in the 'Johnny's World' play and is most likely one out of a couple of others. From this I'm happy the agency is giving him opportunities and responsibilities. I absolutely agree that Yabu has been 'wasted' in Hey! Say! JUMP. I believe the agency should have utilized him more, as they did predominantly in his golden Jr days; that kid with the most high-pitched voice of Johnnny's or that one kid who had his agency seniors dance behind him whilst he sang. Undeniably the attention has shifted from Yabu however I'm happy he's gotten and is upholding this producer role until 2020. I hope you don't mind this long paragraph. Take care!