03 October 2013

Hey! Say! won't release a CD but here's another DVD

Hey! Say! JUMP will have a concert DVD release of their Zenkoku e JUMP Tour 2013 concert tour. It will be released on November 13th and there is only one version of the release.



Honestly looking at the track listing I cannot get myself excited for this. Most of it are songs that they have performed at other concerts which have had DVD releases already so it does not feel really worth getting. That said I will probably eventually pick it up, I do love to watch Johnny's concerts and I cannot seem to let HSJ go. I just hope this is not the last HSJ release of the year and we get another single from them.

Or you know what, if there was a limited edition of this DVD with a bonus CD with the songs performed that have not been released on CD yet, the whole two of them, I would get this in a heartbeat. I wish HSJ would start doing something like that as they have so many songs that have not been released on CD and I am sure there are plenty of fans that would love to have studio recordings to listen to.

No comments: