01 October 2013

Kis-My-Ft2's SNOW DOME Promise

It has been announced that Kis-My-Ft2 will have dome concerts this winter. They will perform in the Tokyo Dome November 15th and 16th then on December 14th and 15th they will perform in the Kyocera Dome in Osaka. The title of the concerts will be SNOW DOME no Yakusoku.


I am rather surprised that they will be doing lives in the winter. But I guess this could explain why there has been no word about their latest concert tour getting a DVD release. Waiting for a dome concert and releasing a tour DVD from footage from that seems to be the way Johnny's likes to go so I would not be surprised if these concerts will be filmed for a release.

And I cannot help but wonder if the title of the concerts is from the untitled A-side of their upcoming single. And now looking at the concert dates I think the release date for it makes plenty of sense, as concerts can help boost sales and seeing that the CD will be released on November 13th it is the perfect time for a good boost at the start with fans going to the concert probably wanting to make sure they have the single to listen to the new songs before going.

No comments: