22 October 2013

Kisumai single news and concert speculation

The title of the B-side track on the regular edition of Kis-My-Ft2's upcoming single SNOW DOME no Yakusoku/Luv Sick to be released on November 13. The track is titled Motetaize Tonight and is the theme song for the late night drama that Kitayama Hiromitsu is starring in.



On another note I have been thinking about the group's upcoming dome concerts in November and December and I cannot help but think that these will be the 2013 concerts that we will get a concert DVD from. Dome concerts do tend to have a higher rate of being filmed for a video release. Considering that with the last concert tour we had the DVD release for it so shortly after that ended but have received no word about this year's tour getting a similar release I think it would not be a surprise if it was skipped in favor of the dome concerts. They may tack on digest footage of the tour as an extra for a release but I do not see it being a release of its own at this point.

Of course I do hope we get a concert video release from Kisumai in the near future. I still love watching the Kis-My-Mint DVD (which now that I think about was a dome concert as well) but I would like to see their newer songs being performed live.

No comments: