19 December 2013

Q&A Month! (2012): Question 6

Despite falling so horribly behind with these I have not forgotten them. I do plan on getting as many out this week so I can finish this off. Sorry for those I have made wait so long.

With that done here is the next question by an Anonymous reader: any thoughts on why jticket international has been inactive in ticket request? do you think it has something to do with management shake-up? I mean, the ohp has gone bilingual(some jnet movies are even subtitled) yet no means to get tickets from the overseas end, not even for stage plays. its not like we visit japan all year round, one unhappy fan!

I noticed the lack of tickets this year too, though honestly I cannot say what the actual reason for it is. That is something only the management knows and we all know how tight lipped they can be for just about anything.

My only guess could be was that it may not have been used much by international fans, or that it proved too be too much of a hassle to do. I do recall that there were additional steps to the process that seemed like a pain. Or perhaps a mix of both and Johnny's just did not see why they should continue. If this is the case the best thing to do is to contact Johnny's and request for the service to return. I am sure if they get enough requests they may open it again.

No comments: