17 January 2014

Kisumai's light

Since this has been announced for some time it hardly feels like news anymore but the details for Kis-My-Ft2's next single, Hikari no Signal, are out and the single is up for pre-order. Like their usual releases the single will come in three editions, two limited editions and a regular edition. It will be released on March 5th.

The first limited edition comes with a DVD with the PV and making of footage as well as the title track and a still untitled B-side.


The second limited edition also comes with a DVD with a PV with a Doraemon version of the title track and recording footage. It will have the same two tracks on the CD.


Then the regular edition will be just a CD with the two tracks on the LEs as well as a bonus third track. It will also come with one of three types of photo booklets.



Honestly I feel like I have fallen behind with Kisumai despite being caught up with their releases. But right now I think I am more looking forward to their next album, which should not be too long a wait after this.

I am curious to what the Doraemon version of the PV wil be though. I am guessing it will be a PV with footage from the movie that the song is a tie-in for. It is well within Johnny's usual cheapness when it comes to PVs.

No comments: